B-Wing, Regent Hill, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Landmark: Opposite Castle Rock
+91- 82 82 82 4665
Error: Contact form not found.
B Wing, Regent HillHiranandani GardensPowai, Mumbai 400076
+91- 82 82 82 4665
Copyright © 2022 | RELOMI CORPORATE SERVICES LLP
Copyright © 2022 | Designed & Developed by Tlpglobus Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
1.Switch on the gas hob
2.Turn on a stove (Push the knob and turn left)
3. Turn off the Switch When in Not in Use
4.The main gas supply line is kept ON. If any time you smell gas, the first thing you should do is to turn off this supply valve
1. Switch on the appliance (Power switch is on the wall above the kitchen platform to the right top corner of Gas hob)
2. Select washing program
Option 1: Super – speed wash (15min/30mins/45mins)
Option 2: Mix – mixed load of cottons and synthetic fabrics
Option 3: Delicates – for delicate fabric and fragile items
3. Adjust the selected program (if any)
(Choose temperature and spin speed)
Please check washing instruction tag and choose suitable one.
4. Placing clothes into the drum close the door
*Wash white and coloured items separately
5. Adding detergent and fabric softener
Middle: fabric softener
6. Starting the program
Touch the Start button. The program starts and the appliance door is locked.
7. Removing clothes and switch off the appliance
Select a drying program.
It has 2 options-Intensive dry (high temperature) or Gentle dry (low temperature)
It may take 2 hours to finish.
Select separate Dry cycle to get maximum drying.
Frequency of the maintenance:
A/C, Pest Control and Purifier, Dispenser are all serviced once in 3 months
If any issues, please contact front desk
Exhaust fans in Kitchen n Bathrooms: Please do NOT keep exhaust fans power-on for long time. Ideally it should be used only for a short time.
This property is part of a usual residential premises.
Rarely but possibility of power cut, gas cut, and internet connectivity issue and water supply cut are there.
Your kind understanding and patience are appreciated.
Please hold the glass below the tap and push the button on top (Normal/Cold/Hot)
If you are not able to get cold/hot water:
1. Kindly check the water jar stored in the lower storage
2. Kindly check the power button is on at back side of the dispenser (Blue: Cold, Red: Hot)
Water Jar Delivery
The empty water jar is exchanged with filled one during the housekeeping.
In case you require it urgently, please contact FD
Before your check-in, we empty the earlier stored water, however you may empty
the stored water first then let it fill in.
Water Purifier is a storage type, so once the tank is filled, you can the tap on it.
To fill the storage tank:
1. Kindly switch on the power button on the wall
2. Turn the Water Supply valve:
Water will flow in a few seconds
Purifier will stop once the tank is filled
3. Kindly switch off the power button and close the water valve completely.
Note: Please do NOT keep the power button/water valve on when not in use
If one keeps the purifier power button ON even not in use, it may develop pressure inside
the purifier and the pipe/purifier unit may leak.
Unfortunately, if you experience this then kindly switch off the purifier and turn the water
supply valve as shown in the picture below.
Kindly inform the FD.
1. Kindly declare the accompanied pet during booking
2. Charges of 2000Rs for post check out cleaning are charged at actual.
3. If the causes damage to the furniture or linen or any item inside the apartment, the damage charges are to be paid.
4. After checking out the time required to finish checking may be longer than usual, kindly cooperate.
5. As our apartments are part of residential premises, kindly calm your pet down and try if it will not disturb the other residents with noise.
6. Use of belt in common areas is mandatory
Kindly inform the reception / booking agency/ booking.com if you need pickup service.
Please note the information on pickup driver and car is provided 4 hours prior the pickup.
The vehicle used for pickup is a prime sedan car.
Only the guest of RELOhomes can use the ride, please do not request for drop in between to any one not staying with us.
The traffic and weather in Mumbai is not in our control, your kind understanding is requested.
(Geyser: 1 Bathroom and 1 Kitchen)
Please switch OFF the power of geysers when NOT in use.
If the water geyser is kept power ON for a long time, then it may start leaking and there is a risk of burning/bursting.
<How to heat food>
1. Switch on the appliance (Power switch is on the wall above the kitchen platform to the
right top corner of Gas hob)
2. Press the Microwave button.
The default microwave power 900W will appear. And the default cooking time will blink.
3. Press the Microwave button again to activate the microwave function.
Turn +/- knob to adjust the microwave power.
4. Press the clock button. Turn +/- knob to adjust the cooking time.
5. Press the start button.
Press the pause button briefly. The oven is paused.
Press the start button again to continue operation.
TATA sky DTH connection is provided in all the rooms
Please find the remote kept on the coffee table
Please start the TV and then switch on DTH using TATA sky remote.
22 OTT Apps
Total 568 channels: Basic channels, Sports channels, English entertainment, English news,
English Movie (Star Movies HD, Sony Pix HD, &flix HD, Star Movies Select HD, Movies Now HD, MN+ HD, MNX HD, &prive HD)
Amazon Fire stick / Netflix are not provided however please feel free to connect your own unit to Smart TV in the room
100MBPS internet connection + WiFi setup is provided in each room.
WiFi Password and User id is provided on a standee inside the room.
Troubleshooting and Disclaimer:
1) If there is a technical issue, fiber cut, maintenance or outage by service provider, Wi-Fi may stop working for some time.
However, it usually gets restored in sometime, it may take longer rarely. If we are notified by the service provider, we will try our best to keep users updated with these schedules.
2) Basic troubleshooting: If you face an internet connection down, kindly restart the router once (power off and on). Many times this basic step helps resolve the problem of outage and speed. Photo of a person holding router and pointing at power button
3) In case even if short time internet down is not at all manageable for the you, we recommend keeping Pocket WiFi as a backup option.
Kindly use the one-page printed instruction sheet in the living room.
Please contact FD if you cannot find one.
Japanese TV set top boxes are only setup on request and subject on availability.
There is a sliding wooden platform under the bed.
Kindly pull it out and keep your bag on it.
You can slide it back very easy and store the bag under the bed.
(Currently available for use for long term guests only)
Gym Timing: 6:30 – 13:00 and 15:00 to 22:00
To access the Gym, kindly contact FD for the entry card.
General Rules by Gym (Maintained by Regent Hill):
1) Members shall not be allowed to use cardio equipment strictly for more than 20 minutes at a stretch. However, the member will be allowed to continue if the equipment is not in use.
2) Members should carry their own towel which should have the size of minimum 22″ x 16″ (inches) and is compulsory for both cardio and strength section.
3) Fresh pair of sport shoes for gym is compulsory the shoes shall be worn / removed only inside the gym.
4) Each member is requested to write their details on the register kept with the receptionist at the entrance of the gym.
5) Strictly no personal trainers shall be allowed in the Gym under any circumstances.
6) Weights shall be put back in its proper position.
7) All equipment must be used with utmost care and caution.
8) Members without the knowledge of the usage of equipment should consult the trainer for proper use of equipment.
9) The use and operation of the Music System, Television will be solely carried out by the gym staff and no members will be allowed to use / operate the same. After using any equipment, members must wipe the sweat compulsorily with their own towel.
10) Please take into account that you are not the only one in the gym and your behaviour can influence other members.
11) Aggressive or annoying behaviour can influence other members. Aggressive or annoying such as screaming, yelling, roaring is not allowed and will be addressed.
Housekeeping is provided once a day.
Kindly contact FD if want housekeeping at any specific time.
Usually Housekeeping is done between 9:00-18:00
Kindly use DO NOT disturb sign on the main door if you don’t want housekeeping on any day.
Scope of Housekeeping:
– Cleaning: Sweeping/Vacuum, mopping, washroom cleaning, garbage disposal, dry dusting, kitchen utensils, platform cleaning
Out of Scope:
– Personal shopping, attending the courier (kindly request reception for that),
– vegetable chopping/cutting etc.
– Feedback to reception if complaint or change in schedule, extra work to be requested to the housekeeper.
– Kindly keep valuables locked inside the wardrobe/safe locker given.
Is not included in basic HK scope
You can avail the charged services for laundry and ironing.
Please keep the clothes in the laundry bag and inform the FD for the pickup.
Pickup is done by HK team and charges chart can be inquired at front desk.
Breakfast: Kindly check the current month’s daily Japanese Breakfast menu kept on the dining table
Kindly inform Front Desk if you need Indian Breakfast
Delivery time: 6:30-8:00am
Food is delivered to your room in packaging
Please feel free to use the cutlery inside the apartment
Indian food and Halal food available
Please inform the front desk if you want to cancel the breakfast delivery.
Please scan the bar code on standee kept on the dining table to get the menu
Click on this link to place the order: https://ichimi.dotpe.in/
Order time for Lunch: 11:00-14:30
Order time for Dinner: 18:00-21:30
Welcome to our luxurious serviced apartment: RELOhomes, where you can enjoy the convenience of a fully equipped apartment with the maintenance and services of a hotel.